Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday!!!

Thank goodness it is Friday!! What an emotional exhausting couple of weeks it has been!! Finding out #3 was negative, attending Grandma's funeral in cold Seattle 2 days later. Going back to the doctor and getting some hope. I am glad I decided to push back our cycle from July to August. I just felt so rushed.
Crazy how the world works-- DH and I are going to adopt as well. Hopefully, IVF #4 will work and we will also have a baby that was chosen just for us. Anyway- we were talking about sending in the application. Yesterday, we got a letter inviting us to a seminar next week with the agency we had decided on. If we attend this seminar--we get $350.00 off the process. YAY! So, we are going to attend the seminar and turn in our family photo and our application next week. Makes me feel SO good to know I am FINALLY doing something that I can control.
I am mad at my doctor's office. They were suppose to call us back with how much insurance we have left and to see if a test they want DH to take will be covered. I called yesterday-- no call back. As for today...no call back. I am frustrated. I am going to call them yet again here in a minute. Half me wants to say that we are not going to go through another cycle unless they call back. Just makes me want to say GRRRRRRRRRRR. I don't understand how hard it is to return a call or just to get some answers to simple questions.
This weekend I plan on doing nothing but resting. I just want to spend time with DH and the dogs. I am SOOO happy how close DH and I have gotten. Makes me so happy to come home from work and give him a big hug and hear his laugh. He has a wonderful laugh. I love it. I feel closer to him today then I did ten years ago when we first got married. I feel like I talk to him all the time in my head. Just thinking of him makes me smile. :-)

No comments: